how it works
3IN1 Training is dedicated to sharing what God has given us with those who are in need. We allocate a certain amount of money each month to give to charities who support worthwhile causes. Since there are so many charities that do amazing work out there in the world we decided to make our decision on what charity to give to each month a little easier and more fun. Therefore, we will be playing 1v1, 2v2, shooting competitions and fitness challenges against a variety of challengers on a routine basis to decide what charity gets the donation for that week or month. Here is how it works.
- A challenger challenges Marc or Taylor to 1v1, 2v2, a shooting competition or fitness competition by emailing email@example.com or just shouting us out on social media.
- The challenger picks what charity they want to play for from our pre-approved list.
- We pick our charity who we are going to play for from our list at random.
- We play and the winner earns that video’s donation amount for their chosen charity.
- Now if you want to put up your own money, then 3IN1 will match your amount. Also, we will up the amount donated depending on how many followers you have on any given social media platform since this would mean more exposure for the charities.
- All competitions for charity will be posted to the 3IN1 Training YouTube channel.
what They’re Saying
Taylor and Marc are excellent coaches… I highly recommend their services for anyone looking to develop their basketball skills and knowledge on how to play the game.
I was devastated when I tore my ACl, but Taylor and Marc helped me all the way through my recovery strengthening my whole body and mind. I’m playing competitively now after only 6 months and it feels great to be on the court again. I couldn’t have done it without them! Thanks.
My 13 year old son received superb basketball instruction from Coach Taylor. She stressed the fundamentals of the game, and greatly improved his basketball conditioning. Coach Taylor made herself readily available for private lessons, and my son always looked forward to his training with her. Anyone interested in improving ‘their game’ would greatly benefit from their time spent with Coach Taylor.