virtual fitness classes (register here)
why join our virtual fitness classes?!?!
- COST – Our sessions are less than $3/workout
- LIVE CLASSES – You have the option of attending our classes live where you get direct instruction from a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE – if you cannot join our live classes NO PROBLEM! We send our private workouts right to you via a Private YouTube account so you can workout any time and any where!
- FREE EQUIPMENT – That’s right! we send you free equipment from time to time to help you get the most out of your workouts. Resistance Bands, Straps, Massagers and more.
- TOP LEVEL INSTRUCTION – All workouts are taught by Taylor Lozano, CSCS. Taylor holds Bachelors and Masters Degree in Exercise Science and is the owner of 3IN1 TRAINING.
our approach to fitness
Fitness does not come from a 21-day challenge or a 3-day juice cleanse. True fitness is a lifestyle that requires commitment. With that said, 3IN1 Training makes that lifestyle easy and simple through virtual classes, minimal equipment and one-on-one consultations and instruction. There are no magic pills or quick fixes but a commitment to a healthy and fit lifestyle can be one of the most rewarding aspects of life. We at 3IN1 Training would be honored if you let us be a part of your fitness journey.
“For nothing will be impossible with God” ~ Luke 1:37
what They’re Saying
Taylor and Marc are excellent coaches… I highly recommend their services for anyone looking to develop their basketball skills and knowledge on how to play the game.
I was devastated when I tore my ACl, but Taylor and Marc helped me all the way through my recovery strengthening my whole body and mind. I’m playing competitively now after only 6 months and it feels great to be on the court again. I couldn’t have done it without them! Thanks.
My 13 year old son received superb basketball instruction from Coach Taylor. She stressed the fundamentals of the game, and greatly improved his basketball conditioning. Coach Taylor made herself readily available for private lessons, and my son always looked forward to his training with her. Anyone interested in improving ‘their game’ would greatly benefit from their time spent with Coach Taylor.
virtual fitness classes
- 35 Classes a week are offered to all 3IN1 members. These classes cover all aspects of fitness including but not limited to Strength, Cardio, Flexibility & Injury Prevention.
- $20/Month (Only $1.78 Per Class)
- Individualized online programs are delivered to your email and cover a 4-week period and detail out each workout for that period as well as video aids to help you along. You get one 1-hour check-in session each period with every online program.
- $36/3 day a week program
- $44/4 day a week program
- $50/5 day a week program
in person training
- You come to us, we come to you or we meet at a neutral location. All sessions are 1-hour worth of instruction and education. We travel with equipment so house calls are easy for us. We just need an open space and a willing participant
- $144/4 Sessions (Prepaid)
- $272/8 Sessions (Prepaid)